Friday, October 26, 2007

I really enjoyed doing number 4 which was creating a myspace.....I really was exciting about finding pictures for it.....I ended up finding pictures of places that I have been to through the years.....I really had fun....but it is still a work in progess....I want to get pictures of Mexico.....I was there about 10 years ago and it was fun and relaxing.....I went with my sisters and friends....

I really like myspace a lot so I might keep it for sometime and just keep updating it time to time....I really want to add music to it too.....

I might add pictures of myself MAYBE....people keeping asking me why I do not have pictures of me....well I am one that does not really like getting pictures taken unless I really have to

until next time good bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should definitely post pics on your Myspace. Maybe it will get you a hot date. *L*

Hey, I put a header (the picture at the top of my blog) on my blogger and I found some cool ones here you may like: Free Headers.